Rats are very harmful that can transmit a number of harmful and serious diseases. Rats can be very persistent. If rats gain access into your business or home places they can easily spread serious diseases that cause contaminate food and damage. Rats introduce severe diseases which carry parasites like
Rats are more active between dusk and dawn and often it is easier to spot their signs of a problem, And rat control easily.
- Rat Droppings – Rats produce 40 or more droppings per night. Droppings of brown rat are dark brown and it is in a spindle and tapered shape. It resemble like a large grain of rice.
- Scratching Noises.
- Footprints – Rats leave their foot marks and tail marks in dusty, and buildings which are less-used.
- Rub Marks.
- Burrows – They can found by their habit of digging to make their systems for food storage and nesting. Brown rats are well known for this.
- A cable chewed by rats.
Tips for Rat Control,
- Keep foodstuffs in containers with air tight lids.
- Tidy house from inside and around the garden too as well less clutter.
- Put outdoor rubbish bags in metal bins.
- Clean up pet food and bird seed debris.
- Gardens free from debris.
- If you have spotted signs of rats like droppings that means prevention may already be too late. In that case we advise you to act quickly to prevent a large infestation. Hopefully you can rat control by rat control companies.