Call For a Free Quote
Rats Control Services in Canada Bc : Get Rid Of Them Today!
Are you tired of rats control? Do you have rats in your house? Do you have rats in your yard? Do you have rats living in your neighborhood? It’s time to take action against rats! Whether they’re running around outside or nesting inside your property, rats can be a big problem if left unattended. Omni Pest Rats control specialists can help you get rid of rats, prevent them from coming back, and improve the health of your property at the same time.
What do rats look like?
Rats are black or brown with long tails, they have white whiskers, a furry belly and pink feet. They range in size from 4–6 inches long. Rats can squeeze through holes as small as 1⁄4 of an inch wide. Their sharp teeth allow them to chew through things like electrical wires and aluminum pipes which cause major structural damage to a building. They can also carry infectious diseases such as Leptospirosis, Salmonella and Hantavirus so it’s important to know that rats are serious pests that should be dealt with by professionals immediately. If you live in British Columbia call one of our rats control specialists today at 236-886-5775
What are the most common types of rats ?
There are common types of rats in Bc, Canada
- Roof rats
- Norway Rats
- Roof Rats
The most common type is roof rats, which are typically 6 to 8 inches long and will often nest near homes. Roof rats will eat almost anything they can find, but prefer grains or fruit; they’re also found living in mulch, vegetable gardens and woodpiles.
- Norway Rats
Norway rats are another common sight around Metro Vancouver (particularly along shorelines), and have been known to invade homes and vehicles. Norway rats usually range from 6 to 10 inches long, but it’s more difficult to estimate their weight due to their heavy fur. If you see rats scurrying around at night, it’s likely Norway rats. Norway rats feed on grains, dried fruits and meat and will chew through almost anything to get inside your home or vehicle. These are also more aggressive than roof rats and have been known to bite humans.
Rats control is important because of how much damage these critters can do. If you’ve had a rat infestation, you know how difficult it can be to deal with rodents that live both indoors and out; they’ll chew up electrical wires and contaminate any food or water they find with their droppings.
What Are The First Signs of an Infestation?
The most common signs of an infestation are rodent droppings. Droppings vary in size, shape and color depending on species and frequency of use; however, feces can be fairly indicative of where a colony is located. There are a few colors to look out for with rat droppings including white, gray, black and yellowish brown. When found in kitchens or near food sources such as pantries, white droppings may indicate that you have Norway rats while black feces may mean your home has roof rats. Keep an eye out for any uncovered food sources if you notice dropping on countertops and pantry shelves as that’s one of their favorite places to eat.
Preventing Rat Infestations
There are several steps you can take to prevent rats from nesting in your home. Keep an eye out for signs of their presence, such as droppings and tail marks along walls, and seal off any entry points that might be large enough for a rat to pass through. When possible, eliminate sources of food—this will help prevent them from returning or establishing their territory inside your home. When you see evidence of rats on your property, act quickly to eliminate them; otherwise they’ll end up taking over your space. Just one female rat can have up to 12 pups per litter; once she’s established a colony, it could easily be dozens or even hundreds by springtime. Act now before it’s too late!
How to get rid of rats at home
Let’s talk about some common ways for getting rid of rats at home:
- Traps – There are many different kinds of rat traps available for purchase online or at local hardware stores. They can be baited with peanut butter, bacon, and other food items that rats like to eat. Rat traps should be placed in areas where you have seen evidence of rats such as droppings, burrows, and tracks.
- Baits – The most common types of bait used by professionals include rodenticides (rat poison) and anticoagulants (blood thinners). Both these types of baits are toxic to rats but only after they’ve ingested them over a period of time. They work slowly enough so that a rat doesn’t feel any pain after eating them but will eventually die once they’ve ingested enough poison or blood thinners to kill them.
- Rodent-proofing – This is one of the best ways to prevent rats from entering your home in the first place. It involves sealing up all holes and entry points into your home using steel wool, caulking, metal sheeting, cement, and other materials. If you have an unfinished basement it’s also important that you cover up openings with wood planks for extra protection against rodents.
- Exclusion devices – These devices use ultrasonic sound waves as a way to repel rodents away from an area. They can be plugged into electrical outlets around your home or business and create high-pitched sounds that can keep mice away from certain areas without causing any harm to them.
- Mothballs – Mothballs are another common method for getting rid of rats at home. You can place mothballs in areas where you’ve seen evidence of rats such as droppings, burrows, and tracks.
Rats Control Services Provided by Omni Pest Control Company in BC
Dealing with a rat infestation can be a frustrating and overwhelming experience, especially when DIY methods fail to deliver the desired results. Fortunately, there is a solution. If you’re looking for reliable and effective rats control services, look no further than Omni Pest Control Company in BC.
Our team of professional technicians has extensive experience in rat control and elimination, and we use the latest tools and techniques to ensure the job is done right the first time. We take pride in providing a safe, effective, and humane approach to rat control, so you can rest assured that you and your family are in good hands.
At Omni Pest Control Company, we understand that every rat infestation is unique, and that’s why we take a customized approach to our services. We start by conducting a thorough inspection of your property to identify the source and extent of the infestation. Based on our findings, we’ll create a tailored plan that targets the root cause of the problem and ensures complete eradication.
Our rats control services include trapping and removal, exclusion, and sanitation to prevent future infestations. We use only safe and eco-friendly methods, so you don’t have to worry about the harmful effects of toxic chemicals on your family or pets.
When you choose Omni Pest Control Company for your rats control needs, you can expect:
– Fast and effective service
– Expert technicians who are knowledgeable and friendly
– Affordable pricing
– Customized solutions that work
– Ongoing support to ensure lasting results
Don’t let a rat infestation take over your home or business. Contact Omni Pest Control Company today to schedule your appointment and get back to living pest-free.
When Should I Call For Help?
We have many ways for getting rid of rats at our disposal today but the best way to get rid of rats for good is to contact a licensed rats control specialist who will inspect your home and set up a customized extermination plan for you. Rats can enter your home through sewers, vents, garages and more so it’s important that you enlist professional help right away. Although rats don’t pose much of a threat individually, they can do serious damage in large groups and if left untreated they can lead to costly property damage. see more
If you’re looking for commercial pest control services in British Columbia, Canada, contact Omni Pest Control today and get a free estimate! at 236-886-5775